Monday 7 July 2014

Start the day with a Surprise (egg)

How about we start the day with a Disney Mickey Mouse surprise egg?


Today's surprise egg

I hope it's Pluto this time...

it's Donald Duck!

I think surprise eggs are quite popular here in Abu Dhabi already, either that or they don't order much surprise eggs to begin with. We've only seen these eggs in one hypermarket, and it's not always available (at Hamdan Centre they always have stocks though). I wish they'd sell other variants especially the Disney Frozen kind. It's quite addicting really, not just for my kid but for me too. Wanting to complete the whole set of toy surprise, the excitement as my daughter opens the egg, and us eating the chocolate shell afterwards, it's happiness in a (chocolate) shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment