Saturday 19 July 2014

Loom Band : Another Flat Hexafish

My design was supposed to have a green band between the yellow and blue bands as I was going for the colors of the rainbow, unfortunately, I ran out of green bands. I continued making the bracelet anyway and I think it turned out nice even without the color green. It's really hard to find colored bands or even the rainbow loom kit here. I only know 2 stores in Abu Dhabi that sells rubber bands for the looms, one is Virgin Megastore in Al Wahda Mall, and the other one is Journey Toys located along the Old Airport Road in Abu Dhabi City. I'm hoping that these 2 stores will have rubber bands available when I do get the chance to go to the city.






PATTERN

3 white
4 pink
3 white
4 orange
3 white
4 yellow
3 white
4 blue
3 white
4 purple


#rainbowloom #flathexafish #Journeytoys #abudhabi
#loombands

No comments:

Post a Comment